Bible teacher, Christian apologist, professor, writer, speaker, blogger
Director and owner of this Ministry’s web blog
Home Town: Easton, MA (now living in Northern VA)
Credo: With the direction that culture has taken in this present day and age, it has been never more important that we incorporate the discipline of apologetics into our hermeneutical preaching, teaching, discipleship and evangelism. Our methods of evangelism must shift to a conversational approach as necessary to communicate the unchanging gospel to a rapidly changing culture.
Approach to Apologetics: My approach to teaching, training, and defending the faith involves implementing a two step classical methodology. Out of all the viable methodologies available, I believe this approach is robust enough for our answering today’s challenges to the Christian faith. My evangelistic approach always starts out with the conversation and then seeks to move toward a sharing of the gospel, that “Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, He was buried, and He rose on the third day according to the Scriptures. . . .” (1 Corinthians 15:3ff)
- The Three Faces of Evil and a Christian Response. This article appeared in the SBCV’s newsletter the Baptist Banner, Apologetics315, and several other websites;
- Who’s Morality are We Willing to Legislate. This article appeared on the website Intelligent Faith Matters, The Poached Egg Apologetics website and several other blogs;
- How American Christianity Lost Its Evangelical Mind. This article has appeared on a handful of blog posts.
Blogging here since 2010 and on Google’s Blogger since 2007
Multiple student retreats, churches, and college campuses (Sample)
- Graduate Certificate in Christian Apologetics, Biola University, 2007
- Master of Divinity (Theology) w/Biblical Languages, Mid America Baptist Theological Seminary, 1997
- Bachelor of Arts, Religious Studies, Oklahoma Baptist University, 1990
- Ratio Christi, 2012-2018, Chapter Director/Community Apologist
- Cardinal Baptist Church, Ruther Glen, VA, 2001-2002, Pastor
- Hudson Baptist Association, Schenectady NY, 1995-2000, Interfaith Witness Director
- Trinity Baptist Church, Niskayuna, NY, 1993-1996, Minister of Outreach/Evangelism
- Capital District Youth for Christ, 1992-1994, Saratoga Youth Conference Speaker
- North American Mission Board, 1987-2012, Interfaith Witness Associate (IWA)
- Certified Apologetics Instructor/IWA (2006-2012)
- Designed program for a Masters level Concentration / Graduate Certificate in Christian Apologetics for a local Bible College and Seminary, 2020 – present
- Fredericksburg Bible Institute and Seminary (now Cornerstone College and Seminary), Fredericksburg, VA, Professor of Apologetics and Worldview Studies, 2007-2010.
- Mid America Baptist Theological Seminary, Schenectady, NY, Adjunct Professor, 1998-2000.
- Hudson Valley Bible Institute, Schenectady, NY, Professor, 1998-1999.
- Calvary Chapel of Albany Bible Institute, Instructor in Apologetics, 1994-1996.
- Rob’s Vitae click here.
Find Rob on the Web
Rob is also listed on J. Warner Wallace’s Cold Case Christianity website among a list of An Impressive Community of Tent Making Christian Case Makers