Bible teacher, Christian apologist, Professor, Writer, Speaker, Blogger
Director and owner of this web blog
Home Town: Easton, MA (now living in Northern VA)
Specialities: Philosophical apologetics, Biblical apologetics, Worldview apologetics, counter cult, and paranormal apologetics
Credo: What is missing in our churches today is a good solid biblical hermeneutic from the pulpit and apologetics in the DNA of church discipleship. Many Christians today do not know why they believe, let alone what they believe about their Christian faith.
Approach to Apologetics: My approach to teaching, training, and defending the faith is unapologetically a two step classical apologetics methodology. The goals to apologetics are clarifying an confirming Christian truth, strengthening faith (discipleship), refuting error and heresy, and pre-evangelism.
- The Three Faces of Evil and a Christian Response. This article appeared in the SBCV’s newsletter the Baptist Banner, Apologetics315, and several other websites;
- Who’s Morality are We Willing to Legislate. This article appeared on the website Intelligent Faith Matters, The Poached Egg Apologetics website and several other blogs;
- How American Christianity Lost Its Evangelical Mind. This article has appeared on a handful of blog posts.
Blogging here since 2010 and on Google’s Blogger since 2007
Multiple student retreats, churches, and college campuses
Debate, Krishna v. Christ, with Piotr Weirzbicki (ISKCON), October 2021
Fulton Montgomery Community College, Forum on Comparative Religions, April 1999.
- Graduate Certificate in Christian Apologetics, Biola University, 2007
- Master of Divinity (Theology) w/Biblical Languages, Mid America Baptist Theological Seminary, 1997
- Bachelor of Arts, Religious Studies, Oklahoma Baptist University, 1990
- Ratio Christi, 2012-2018, Chapter Director/Community Apologist
- Cardinal Baptist Church, Ruther Glen, VA, 2001-2002, Pastor
- Hudson Baptist Association, Schenectady NY, 1995-2000, Interfaith Witness Director
- Trinity Baptist Church, Niskayuna, NY, 1993-1996, Minister of Outreach/Evangelism
- Capital District Youth for Christ, 1992-1994, Saratoga Youth Conference Speaker
- United States Army Reserve, 1987-1995
- North American Mission Board, 1987-2012, Interfaith Witness Associate (IWA)
- Certified Apologetics Instructor/IWA (2006-2012)
- Currently designing and teaching the Certificate, Bachelor’s, and Masters levels in Christian Apologetics for Cornerstone College of Virginia, 2020 – present
- Fredericksburg Bible Institute and Seminary (now Cornerstone College and Seminary), Fredericksburg, VA, Professor of Apologetics and Worldview Studies, 2007-2010.
- Mid America Baptist Theological Seminary, Schenectady, NY, Adjunct Professor, 1998-2000.
- Hudson Valley Bible Institute, Schenectady, NY, Professor, 1998-1999.
- Calvary Chapel of Albany Bible Institute, Instructor in Apologetics, 1994-1996.
- Rob’s Vitae click here.
Find Rob on the Web
Rob’s Boots on the Ground Youtube Channel click here.
Let’s Get Real Podcast w/Rob Lundberg click here
Rob is also listed on J. Warner Wallace’s Cold Case Christianity website among a list of An Impressive Community of Tent Making Christian Case Makers